China, China Everywhere !

I haven't been to the boot sale for a few weeks, weather or other commitments prevented me, so when hubbies alarm went off at 5.30 am this morning I bounced out of bed all bright eyed and bushy tailed.

 Arriving at the boot sale it was not the usual cram of vehicles, it seemed really quiet considering how lovely the morning was.  On days like this I get that "oh I'm not going to find anything today" feeling.  Treasure was thin on the ground from the trade dealers but as soon as they opened the gates to the "family booters"  the loot started piling up.

It was definitely a china day today.  Which is great because I really need to stock up my Etsy shop and start building up the stock for the Christmas vintage fairs I am planning to attend.



Unfortunately somebody else beat me to the lady selling these gorgeous, so delicate cups and saucers.  Luckily she was only interested in some of the pieces. (horror ! she wanted them to make candle cups out of )  I could have cried that such beautiful delicate china was going to be used for this latest trend.  Anyway I still managed to bag all the side plates and two dinner plates and one cup and saucer.



I found when I sold at the Vintage fair that people really liked my idea of putting sets of china into wicker baskets lined with crisp white linen napkins, so I am always really pleased when I find complete sets of cups and saucers .



Really liked these ironware cream and sugar pots, don't think they are that old but look vintage : )




Oh! pretty, pretty, pretty ! and sold last night to my gorgeous Twitter friend Agnes (thank you so much ) xx


and be still my beating heart !  White ! lots of gorgeous, immaculate white English Bone China.






Pretty plates





and ooooh so pretty Rosebud teaset



Lots more including a beautiful art deco black and white tea set, lots more plates, some linen and a few books.  Most will be listed for sale in my Etsy shop soon.

Linking up to MagpieMonday (hosted this week by Molly and the Princess)