Instant Best Seller !

Monday, 14 November 2011

This weekend I had an unexpected success on my hands at the Christmas fair I attended.   Like a lot of things it was a last minute idea to make some decorations.  I thought they might work as decoration if nothing else to accessorise my vintage finds and reloved furniture.  As it turned out they were a best seller !


wooden heart decoration, hand painted and distressed.   Available to buy from The White Approach - £3


Small wooden heart decoration £1 each


Blue and white hand painted and distressed wooden heart garland £6

More colours and shapes available soon, including snowflakes and reindeer .

"Our Family Likes" personalised and framed picture, available to order from The White Approach £25

Linking up to HandmadeThursday over at Whitelillygreen




6 comments:

  1. No wonder they were a good seller they are so cute and cheap!!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a shabby-chic Christmas tree instead of all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all Karen. Love the family likes frame. Seen something similar on notonthehighstreet.com but was vastly more expensive. Really pleased to hear the sale went well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments. I was so pleased with how well they sold. I suppose I didn't expect them too LOL ! Busy painting lots more for this weekend. Hope they are as successful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun you are rocking these new ranges!!! Seriously ! Love the family prints too, great Christmas gift idea ;) and I spy my fabric on your chair!! Looks amazing ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, it IS your fabric lovely. It looks great. Worked a treat. Now hoping I can sell it on Saturday : ) xx

    ReplyDelete

Love your thoughts ......