Pretty colours

After a really successful day selling at Crikey Its Vintage last weekend, I really needed to replenish my stock (the best bit)  I love finding new items.  I dropped hubby to work at 6 am and headed to the boot sale. 

Lots and lots of buyers yesterday and many of the regulars were back, I would have to be quick.  I was pipped to the post for an absolutely gorgeous quilt, I could have cried when I overheard the seller saying she could have it for £3 !!!.  Anyway here are some of the lovelies I found, lots of pastel colours, yah, Spring is here.



Really pretty glass bracelet.  The colours are so gorgeous.  I decided to start sourcing jewellery after almost selling out last week at Crikey.  Its a very popular thing to sell at the moment and people seem to like my taste.


I love the colours and the style of this cuff. pretty enamel(I think) inlaid into silver coloured surrounds .  Its a lovely weight and so pretty on.



Gorgeous Dragonfly brooch


How about this for a stunning cuff !  Its a really good weight too, lovely silver coloured "bars" 

I found all four pieces with one of my regular sellers, I don't usually look at his jewellery so was pleasantly surprised by this little lot.  He thought the silver cuff and the first bracelet might also be silver but I can't find any hallmarks.



Three immaculate Wedgewood milk jugs.  They were in a box full of wedgewood tea sets but by the time I found them I was out of money . Wahhhh! 



Pretty Rosebud cup and saucer



A selection of "mix and match" saucers, side plates and dinner plates



Pretty Spring Tea for one, teaset. This came with three extra saucers, always useful for mix and match.



Pretty bon bon or chocolates  dish.



ooohhhh !


Five beautiful blue and white Crown Derby plates



Remember what I said before about young lads being allowed to sell stuff on their own ! Ha! ha! Two lovely new white metal pots (they stand about 7 inches high), full of heart shaped bath bombs for £1 !


Lovely Poole pottery sugar or condiment pot



Beautiful Delicate cup and saucer.  No makers mark, the seller had a tag on it saying it was from the early 1800's.  I'm not convinced but have very little experience, just loved it.



There you go, hope you had a great thrifty week.

Linking up with Lizzie from Magpie Monday