Help ! I need to shop !

I have to admit to starting to twitch a little.  Two weeks without being able to go to my beloved Sunday morning boot sale.  Last weekend we were away in Birmingham and try as I might I couldn't get my hubby to detour via streets that might hold charity shop heaven.  This weekend, well what a washout !  I prayed for a miracle on Saturday night that the weather forecasters for once would be wrong but sadly it was not to be.  I was kept awake most of the night by the wind and rain lashing against the house.  Why is it that weather forecasters always get bad forecasts correct but never manage to correctly forecast good weather ?

Anyway I was a bit in the doldrums yesterday and as I had to go to the post office I thought I would just pop to Topsham for a look around the charity shops and the Antique emporium on the Quay.

This is what I found.  Paid £12 for the vase ! Gulp ! I know, but it is seriously gorgeous.  A huge lustreware 1930's pitcher standing 14 inches tall.  Perfect with flowers sent to me last week .



 

That's all for this week !  I know shocking isn't it.  I am too busy to do justice to the few other bits I "may" have found in the charity shop last week. Will try to post later this week.

If you love thrifty bargains pop over to the gorgeous Liz at Magpie Monday