Hellooooooo I'm back !






So I thought it would be a good idea to pop off and become self hosted, combining my online shop and blog.  I thought I was being a very clever bunny but it turned out it was far too complicated for my simple brain to navigate.  I had to rely on a very clever geek fairy to help me everytime I wanted to perform a simple task.  Quick blog posts and pictures were a thing of the past and as for trying to set up a workable postage system for my online shop ! FORGET IT !

Now a lot has happened in the last year to keep me away from blogging  (realising my dream of my own shop for one ) and to be honest I did actually loose my blog mojo  but now I have the shop pretty much up and running I feel I might have some time for the odd blog post or two.

I've no idea what has changed in the world of blogger or even if anybody will read my blog anymore but, well if you are out there.......

Waves hello.