I did it !

After years of dreaming about owning my own shop, I actually sign on the dotted line on Monday !
I received an unexpected call yesterday from the landlord of a property I fell in love with when I saw it recently.  The shop was newly up for rent but already had somebody else lined up to take over (luckily) for me the lady still has a property to sell in France and wasn't in a position to move as quickly as I was.
Today feels a bit like the morning after the night before.  I am feeling excited but really nervous too.  This is is not a decision I have taken lightly.  I've given it lots of though and looked at many, many potential shops spaces in recent years.
Can I make it work ?
Can I earn enough to afford it ?
Will people come and buy ?
What do I sell ?
How much do I rent space out for to other independents ?
How will I manage the childcare ?  Holidays ? Sickness ? etc etc etc
All I know is the space, although tucked away at the back of town (Exmouth) has so much potential.  Needs very little work to get it up and running and has a wonderful sunny outside walled space !   My instincts said go for it and so I have.
Here are some pics of how it looks at the moment.
I have big plans.
wish me luck .....

IMG-20130320-00453 (2)
The entrance

IMG-20130320-00448 (2)

Inside, looking from the back of the shop.  All the stock belongs to the current seller.

IMG-20130320-00445 (2)

From the front door looking back into the space

IMG-20130320-00441 (2)

IMG-20130320-00436 (2)


IMG-20130320-00438 (2)

My hubby with that "here we go again" look on his face.  He knows his considerable skills are just about to be called upon.

IMG-20130320-00432 (2)

The outside "walled garden"  can you see it !!! can you imagine how it might look ???