That's all folks !

Has it really only been a year since I opened my dream of a shop ? 








Its been a roller coaster of thrills, fun, huge learning curve and hard, hard work.

 I've met some wonderful people, made some friends I am sure I will keep for life.

I've laughed, cried, screamed and raged.

I've learnt there's nowt as strange as folk.

I've realised just how much work and effort it takes to set up and run your own shop.

I've discovered there really are not enough hours in the day.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for all those independent businesses out there who have battled on through the years to continue their dream.

I've learnt that actually you can't have it all.

I've realised I love my family more than anything else and that they really must come first.

So its goodbye shop,

hello 9 - 5, holidays, family, less stress, tidy home, smiley mummy,

time for friends, lazy Sundays, housework and dreaming.......

Thank you to everybody who took the time to support and encourage me,

who visited my shop to chat and browse, to mooch and buy, who purchased from afar on facebook and twitter , who came back time after time to buy and build up friendship.

Mostly thank you to my wonderful husband who never once said "no you can't" who has always stood by me, supported me, worked for me, built, nailed, fixed, painted, carried and more.

For always allowing me to have my dreams.  I love you for all that you do and all that you are.