The Dressing Table

When one of my favourite customers sent me some photographs of a dressing table and bedside tables she wanted painted I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.  The dressing table was a 1960's  G Plan with great lines, if a little time worn.  The customer had a great idea for how she wanted them painted and if I say so myself, I love how they turned out.


                                                                              BEFORE









AFTER




















The combination of the customer's colour choice of grey and yellow really worked well against the unpainted wood.   I especially love the part painted drawer handles and legs, really brings this piece right upto date.

The customer was thrilled with the end result and so were we.  I fully intend to paint more pieces in this way.

The bedside tables