Wardrobe to Armoire




Last year hubby and I made a long trip to North Devon to collect two wardrobes I won on Ebay (that is another story in itself).  When I laid eyes on this one I knew instantly I wouldn't be selling it.  It was perfect for us to transform into the French style Armoire with chicken wire I had been coverting for some years.

I think it turned out pretty well.



I gave hubby the job of taking the door panel out and putting in the chicken wire. 







Huge drawer at the bottom for storing all sorts of useful bits and pieces.  Sorry couldn't take a pic of it open as it is full of unattractive bits and can't possibly photograph them on om blog !




Hubby put two large shelves in to give me lots of room to store my vintage china.


Unfortunately I can't find my before picture I took of the wardrobe, but here is the picture as it appeared on Ebay.  


Looking forward to filling it up with wonderful white vintage finds.