Stunning Christy bedding review


I was very fortunate to recently be contacted by Christy the Luxury home linens company.  They asked me to choose a set of bedding from their beautiful range. 
I was really excited about this as they are long established and World famous for using only the highest quality Supima and Egyptian cottons.  Its been a while since I slept under such quality bedding and ohhhh the difference !


 
Even the packaging is top quality and Jarvis came up with a wonderful use for the thick quality smaller plastic pouches the pillow cases arrived in.  Pencil cases !  Perfect.


After browsing the Christy website HERE for sometime, I selected the beautiful Fontaine collection. Its currently on offer on the website at a great 30% off.  I initially thought I would go for my signature white bedding but when I saw the Fontaine range I was smitten.  It has a gorgeous hand painted pattern feel about it.  I certainly wasn't disappointed when it arrived. I LOVE IT !


Christy very kindly also sent me the large Square pillow cases, I haven't had these since I lived in Germany where they are the standard size pillow for beds.  I must say hubby who is a pillow fiend adores them.  We have now had a chance to sleep in the bed for a few days with the bedding and it is pure bliss. 


Such a restful, pretty pattern.  With a plain underside.




Christy also very generously sent me this gorgeous on trend Dip Dyed Linen cushion that has caused quiet a stir on my facebook page.  I posted a picture of it on a chair in my living room (where I think it will probably stay from now on ) .


Why not pop over to the Christy website and browse their range of products.  As well as luxury bedding, they are famous for their luxury towels and also sell quality products for the bathroom, bedroom, home fragrances, candles, beach towels and are the official supplier of towels to Wimbledon !

Thank you Christy for my beautiful bedding range, I love it !

Product review