Thrifty Treats


Since giving up self employment its been a bit difficult to find the time to have a mooch around the many local charity shops in the area. 
Yesterday I found myself with a bit of spare time when the boys were out on play dates so I took myself off for a walk.  What a treat to find some great bargains.  I found the beautiful blue silk and cotton scarf in the air ambulance shop in Heavitree.  Immaculate and a bargain £2.



 My all time favourite charity shop is just across the road and has a fantastic book room.  You can pick up paper backs from 50p.  These three above cost 80p each.  I love relaxing with a good book so hopefully will have a bit of spare me time of the Easter holidays to have a good read.  The books are all in really good as new condition which is a bonus.  Also seem to have a bit of a blue theme going on.



In the same shop I also found these super useful coat hangers.  Perfect for the twins trousers.  £2 for all four.



Finally I snapped up this huge Marks and Spencer Casserole for just £4 it looked brand new.  There were two of them and I am really regretting not picking both of them up !



Not a bad little haul for just over £10.  Might have got my thrifting mojo back.  Don't tell the hubby !