The Rochelle French Armchair from WITHIN


I've always loved French Style furniture, particularly carved chairs with over stuffed seat cushions.  We have a few in our home and they are as comfortable as they are beautiful to look at. 
When the home ware brand  WITHIN recently contacted me and asked me to choose an item from their range to review, I was immediately drawn to the stunning Rochelle French armchair.




The Rochelle French armchair is hand carved in mango wood and upholstered in 100% cotton.  Styled on French chateau furniture from a bygone age it is the number one best seller on the WITHIN website. It's available in several beautifully soft colours and at just £295 its an absolute bargain !



WITHIN Home is an affordable luxury brand owned by Home expert Alison Cork.  The team lead by Alison, pride themselves on selling beautifully made furniture and accessories at accessible prices.  Alison has a formidable reputation, as a trusted homes and interiors expert who in 2013 was announced as an ambassador for TPI - The Princes initiative for Mature Enterprise which aims to help those men and women over 50 get back into work after a period of unemployment.  Something that certainly impresses me !   Just because we are older doesn't mean we don't have style and flair too.



I really love the carved legs and the quality of the upholstery. I'm sure this chair is going to be a firm favourite in my home for many years to come.   Do pop over to the website and take a look at the reviews of this item, it seems many others agree with me.  WITHIN has a great selection of Upholstered furniture, tables, cushions, throws, bedding, lighting and dining accessories. All at great prices.  If you sign up and spend £100 or more on your first visit you will get £20 off ! Even more of a reason to sign up to their site.




I love the back view.

If you want to keep up with all the latest news and products for WITHIN you can follow their new PINTEREST board I've recently added to my Pinterest account too.

Many thanks to WITHIN HOME for this absolutely lovely piece of furniture.