White and Blue, how I love you !

Just a quick post today (I have so much work to do and really must knuckle down to it) to show you what I found at this morning's bootsale.  It was a beautiful sunny morning and the buyers were out if force.  Sadly I can't say the same for the sellers but as I arrive early I was able to swoop on a few lovely bits.

First buy of the day, this gorgeous wicker basket, not sure what shape you would call it and its a keeper.  Cost £1.



It has a flat back and rounded front so as soon as I saw it I knew where it was going, on the wall next to my bed.  It's the absolute perfect size and shape to hold my copies of Vintage Life !




I am always on the lookout for white bone china so was thrilled to bits to spot this little lot in a box under a table.  Not all the pieces are shown (they are having a good soak).




The wall unit was a bootsale find too (not today)  and sad and unloved it was.  I gave it a good rub down a lick of paint and lots of Annie Sloan wax and now it looks a treat.  For sale (UK only)  .


I love candles and have them all over my home, so am always on the lookout for them.  Found this massive church candles on the cats protection charity stall for just £1 each.  The pic does not do them justice, you can't see how big they are but they are stood on the floor against the wall.  The candle holders measure about 20 inches in height.


My stock and what I sell is always evolving.  I've noticed that jewellery seems to be really popular at Vintage fairs so decided to see if I could find a few pieces to compliment the clothes I am taking along to Crikey its Vintage next month.


What do you think ?  Have I made good choices ?  Really not sure, honest opinions please


I do love the three string bracelet with the rose cameo, The pretty heart shape is a brooch and the rings are blingatacious !  Not sure ?

Love, love, love these two immaculate Langley "Lucerne" saucepans in chocolate and blue !  They date from the 1960's and are in immaculate condition.  Again, might have a problem parting with them.


Even gorgeous pale blue inside !  You wouldn't want to put anything in them .  The shapes are wonderful.


That's it for this week.  Will catch up soon with a post about the clothes I am taking to my vintage fairs this year.

Linking up with Lizzie over at Magpie Monday