My Happy Place

The Mad House


Can't beat a good old fashioned (did I say that ! how times have moved on so quickly) MEME.  Great idea by the very Lovely Jen from Mum in the Madhouse who tagged me in
the #MyHappyPlace blog post.

My Happy Place :  I know its a bit boring but I am actually really happy when I am at home with the family, just relaxing.  After many years of living amongst the rubbish of renovations, piles of clothes waiting for wardrobes to be built, stock from online businesses and a shop, our home is finally starting to look how I imagined it would when we moved in 9 years ago.  You can read about it here Moving In Day 

Probably my favourite happy place in our home - The living room 




I just took this picture with my phone as I sit in the living room on a gloomy Saturday afternoon, laptop on my lap, typing this blog post.  Jarvis is next to me on the sofa watching a film and Milo is on the computer watching Pokemon.  No 1 son is getting ready to go out and sadly Hubby is on shift but will be home soon.  Jarvis and I have made potato salad and choc chip cookie cakes to surprise daddy.  Sounds like a picture of perfect family life, it is for this snapshot : #myhappyplace  as is usual in many homes it won't last, but for this moment, its my perfect kind of happy place.

As requested by Jen, I would like to tag the following bloggers who I feel for sure will come up with much more imaginative Happy places :

Jules at I need curtains for the windows in my head

Sarah at Mostly Yummy Mummy
 
Mary at Mary Emmens

Molly at Molly and the Princess

Ruth at Summerland

Now as this is an old fashioned meme, no linkies involved at all.  When a blogger does their post, it would be great if they could link to bloggers who they would like to see their happy place and share the link love.  The only rule is if you do a post please link to the person who tagged you.