Christmas Tree - Pines and Needles






There has never been any discussion when it comes to Christmas trees in our home.  It always has been and always will be "real is best".  I love the look, the smell, the whole experience of going out each year and choosing just the right one.  So I was thrilled to bits when the lovely people at Pines and Needles contacted me and offered to send me one of their best selling Nordman Fir Christmas trees.





Based in London, Pines and Needles deliver nationwide or you can go visit them at one of their pop up stores, see the list HERE    Offering the finest quality trees and priding themselves on their service, I was pleasantly surprised to see they can keep their costs down by growing their own trees, they support sustainability and give back to the community.  Do pop over and take a look at their website to see how this long established but thoroughly forward thinking company operate.  Also if you decide to buy a tree from them make sure you enter this code WHITE14 and this will ensure you receive a free gift !




  Out of its bag and popped into its Cinco stand all I have to do now is decide how to dress it.  No letting the twins help oh no ! no ! no ! Thankfully gone are the days when I had to let them help put the decorations on the (lower) part of the tree only to remove and re-dress it when they were in bed !




Its been up a week and I can report there has been minimal needle dropage !  Really beautiful tree, gorgeous smell and really lovely shape.



Dressed it with glass, white and silver. Apologies for my awful photographs, I really must get myself a camera and not keep using the phone.





I always buy a few new decorations each year.  These gorgeous ceramic hearts were an absolute steal for just over £1 each from the Range.