Moda in Pelle AW15 Trend - Primal Craft


Lets face it, who doesn't love shoes !  So when Moda in Pelle contacted me and asked me to chose  ANYTHING from their new AW15 collection, there may have been dancing on
the kitchen table.  This particular brand holds very fond memories for me as its the company who, after much searching and many tears, came to my rescue when I finally found my forever perfect wedding shoes in one of their shops in Chester.




After an awful lot of indecision.  Shall I go for glamour ?  high heels ?  boots ? throw caution to the wind and really go for it with the latest trend ?  All of which are in abundance in the new AW15 collection.  The collection is made up of seven trends, I particularly love Primal Craft.  Described as

A toughened, modern day folk tale told through a collection of impeccably crafted urban favourites.  The focus is on craftsmanship, detailing and bold embellishment.

I would say this pretty much sums my style up.  I adore craftsmanship in shoes and clothes alike.   One of my favourite sayings is " The devil is in the detail "  but, I also not adverse to some stunning embellishment to finish off an outfit.

You can see the new whole collection HERE  My sensible and practical head ruled my heart, opting for a beautiful pair of shoes from the Primal collection that would be wearable on a daily basis and wouldn't sit (mostly) unworn and longingly looked at in my wardrobe.




I couldn't resist a bit of bling though so went for these gorgeous Eavan black patent leather loafers.  Practical for work and everyday but with a touch of the wow factor!



 Described as providing a sleek, sophisticated silhouette.  They not only look great on , they are really comfortable.   Beautifully made and with a super soft insole I can confirm they are really comfortable to wear all day.  I spend a lot of time on my feet and am also on show each day to parents and visitors to the school so need to have shoes that not only look good but are wearable.



All the men in my home don't get my shoe addiction (well perhaps no 1 son does)  but they were amused by me taking photographs of my feet all over the house !

I was sent the shoes for the purpose of review.

Many thanks once again to all the lovely people at Moda in Pelle.