Duckydora Autumn Dining


Autumn has arrived and this usually means heating on, wrapping up in coats and scarves and bracing ourselves for the cold.  We have been lucky to have a more gentle start to the season this year but today I can feel the nip in the air.
With the change of the season thoughts often also turn to a re-think in our decor.  Many people often go for darker, autumnal colours to add a touch of the seasonal to their home, but I am a firm believer you can decorate with pale colours all year round.


When I was contacted by the British design duo Duckydora and asked if I would like to review some of their products, I was really pleased to discover they make the perfect pale pottery.  Ideal for my home and perfect for my pale autumn themed dining table.



I chose four dinner plates and a salad serving bowl (I am also going to use it for pasta )  in the lovely pale blue and white Sienna design.  The Duckydora range consists of four designs : Amalfi, Florence,Sienna and Verona and consists of Pottery, Fabrics, home interiors, Accessories, gifts and even items for your pets.  You can see the range HERE



The sister duo are born and bred in Leicestershire and pride themselves on providing quality products made in Britain by talented British artisans.  I can certainly vouch for the fact that they have achieved that with the pottery items I received.  Beautifully made, the bowl and plates are tactile, generous in proportion and hand painted.  Each piece has the feel of individuality.









Do pop over to the Duckydora website to view the whole range.  If you are thinking of going pale for Autumn you will not be disappointed.

Many thanks once again to Duckydora .

Product review post