Botanics and Teal


The botanical trend looks set to continue into 2016 alongside all things teal.  So the combination of the two in this stunning luxury bedding set from Christy is sure to be a winner.
Aptly named Palm frond it is made from 100% cotton jacquard and is super soft to the touch.



I am a white interiors freak but couldn't resist choosing the beautiful Palm Frond set.  I did though decide to combine it with crisp, fresh white throw from the white company, white cushions (from the piles on my sofa) and lovely white loops pillow shams also available from Christy.  The combination really makes the Palm Frond set stand out.



I am so looking forward to settling down tonight amongst these piles of pillows with a good book, listening to the wind howling outside.  All snuggled up, is there really anything as wonderful as fresh, new bedding ?

You can find the Palm Frond currently on sale on the Christy website and pop over and take a look at Fontaine set I reviewed earlier in the year and which is still as beautiful as the day I received it HERE

Thank you to Christy for this collaboration