Food on the go with GoEat


Always coming up with innovative new products JosephJoseph have designed the perfect range for busy people.  
The GoEat range of space saving products is food on the go made easy.  I was sent the GoEat salad box and Soup pot.   Arriving at a great time for me, as a busy school secretary I rarely have time to actually have a lunch break.  Often eating at my desk whilst answering the telephone or dealing with teacher queries, I usually end up wasting money on shop bought sandwiches and chocolate !  The GoEat range is perfect for a healthy eating regime and also fits easily into my bag without taking up lots of space.



I particularly love how the salad box lid stores inside the box when not in use.  it comes in two parts with compartments for dry and wet food.  how many times have you ended up with soggy items in your lunch box when trying to combine with a salad.  You even get a cool little salad dressing pot !




In a choice of two colours green or white, its stylish and attractive.  Nobody will be putting the GoEat in a corner!



The range comprises of a great selection of containers suitable for sandwiches, salads, soups or snacks.  There is even a compact stainless steel cutlery set.  Pop over to the JosephJoseph Website HERE for more information and to to see the whole range.




A collaborative post