New Winter Warmers & Old Favourites





One thing I love about Winter is the dark nights, the excuse to curl up on the sofa with a glass of something and a good film.  So to discover Echo falls have a new range of red fusions and that I get to try them out ! 
Well, bring on winter ! From warming Winter Spice to rich Cocoa and Orange, Echo Falls’ new range of red Fusion's is the perfect antidote to cold winter nights.
 
Winter Spice Echo Falls Fruit Fusion

This spiced red Fruit Fusion has been blended with a carefully crafted mix of orange, lemon and cinnamon flavours to create a deliciously warming winter treat.  Serve with ice or to serve it mulled; pour 175ml of this red fruit fusion into a saucepan, add 50ml of orange juice, the peel of a lemon and a cinnamon stick. Gently warm over a low heat and do not allow to boil. Add a pinch of sugar to taste and serve.  Ahh memories of living in Germany and many a night sipping on mulled wine whilst walking in the snow ! 
 
Cocoa and Orange Echo Falls Chocolate Flavour Fusion

The natural cocoa and orange flavours of this smooth blend result in a silky, chocolate flavoured treat with a citrus twist. Enjoy this chilled or over ice.     Now I have to say I was a bit dubious about this one but actually, its Wonderful !
 
Orange and Cranberry Echo Falls Fruit Fusion

A delightful union of citrus and red fruit.  Try it warm for a festive burst of orange and cranberry flavours.  This was definitely my favourite !  Loved it.



 
   I was also sent a wonderful blast from the past bottle of Babycham.  Much larger bottle than I remember my mother sipping gently on when I was a child.  This was THE most sophisticated drink at the time and I think my mother still has the babycham original glasses.  I love the fact that this gorgeous retro perry never really left us and is now making itself known amongst another generation.  I have to say I haven't tasted this bottle yet.  I am saving it for Christmas when she visits so we can crack it open and reminisce . 

 Along with the Babycham I also received The Echo Falls Sparkling infusion.  Maybe after all that alcohol they though I might need something non-alcoholic !


Echo Falls Tisane Sparkling Infusion

For those who prefer something non-alcoholic there's Echo Falls’ Tisane, a Zero Alcohol Sparkling Infusion, and at only 26 calories a glass it's perfect for those looking to treat themselves to glass of bubbles without the guilt.   I haven't tried this one yet.  I'll save it for a day when I feel the need to be good !


Collaboration post