Living Room Mood Board


The stunning Jonna rocker armchair from John Lewis

I decided a little interior design mood board was in order as I am soon to be getting my living room back as an adult space.
After much deliberation we have decided to relocate the twins computers to their bedroom when their bedroom makeover is finished.  I have spent far too much time this weekend planning how my new, adult living space will look.    Looking for inspiration by hopping from one website to another can be very time consuming so when I discovered lionshome.co.uk who share lots of companies items on one site, it was perfect.


white ideas for living room makeover







I created a little mood board with some of my favourite pieces.  All the items above can be found on Made.com through Lionshome.   Although I currently have a lot of blue and white in the living room I am feeling the pull back to an all white room.  The focus of the living room at the moment is the large painting over the fireplace by local Cornish artist Glyn Macey, which is beautiful and one of my favourite pieces of the art we own, so that may stay and just replace the old blue curtains with white linen.  The blue and white striped sofa has removable covers and the company that it came from has the perfect pale linen replacement for less that £150 which will be a lovely alternative.

or

I might just stay with blue and white .......

oh decisions, decisions.


A home by the sea

In collaboration with lionshome