Pinterest for Independent & Small businesses


Family map art watercolour by Miss Design Berry

As I Have run a small business myself I know only to well how hard it can be to find money for a marketing and advertising budget.  Today, more than ever there are a wealth of free resources available, especially through social media.  
One of the best of these resources in my opinion, is pinterest.  See the post I wrote last year HERE I set up a board to support independent and small businesses and it has gone from strength to strength.   I thought with Mother's day coming up I would mention a few of the  great businesses using the board on here.


Birds nest necklace from Katherine at Lani Makana


Love this mug !  from bitter mugs at fairgoods


Personalised Lobster cushion from Claire Close


3D Family casting from Precious Memories


Blessed Mama tee from Love Blooms Here



Pure Irish linen table ware from Ellovie kids


VW Camper van wall sticker bunting from baby not included




Plant light from Fairgoods


Personalised Sports court print by Claire Close


Hand knitted clothes by Ellovie Kids

Just a selection of the many great independent brands regularly pinning to my board.  If you would like to see more please do pop over for a browse Support Independent and Small businesses if you are a small business yourself and would like to start pinning your products for some free exposure to over 150,000 regular pinterest followers then, please either leave a comment below or email me at info@thewhiteapproach.com