Lene Bjerre at Houseology




I came across the Scandinavian brand Lene Bjerre on Houseology recently and immediately fell in love with their classic design style.
 They perfectly mix the clean lines of traditional Scandinavian with aspects of the current trends.   A big favourite of mine at the moment is pale wooden furniture combined with white and metallics.   Lene Bjerre have captured the look with their beautiful Clara willow armchair and accessories.  I love the cushions and ohhh the Laina Mirror, reminds me of pebbles on a beach.


This style would work perfectly against the white walls of my home.  The metallic and willow are light and bright enough to appeal to my need for everything pale !  The black accent furniture, which adds a masculine touch, a nod to my long suffering husband who has to cope with an ever changing pale home.


Although many of the pieces are aspirational in terms of my budget (a girl can dream)   there is still plenty in the range that would appeal to those of us trying to achieve quality and style on limited funds.


Can you ever have enough beautiful bowls and storage jars !  It would be criminal not to put these out on display and all of them are very reasonably priced.


All images courtesy of Lene Bjerre at Houseology