The White Approach Candle


I was just a little bit excited today when a delivery arrived.  It was a box full of beautifully scented candles for my soon to be re-launched website.
 I have long wanted my own range of candles but have never been able to find the right person to produce them for me who would suit my style, attention to detail and of course offer a touch of luxury combined with value for money.    I have a lot to thank Hanna at Stenvall Interiors for, she introduced me to the very lovely Polly who produces her own hand poured candles in the Cotswolds.  A few emails and samples later and ta dah !

The White approach candle was born.




 Initially I will have two fragrances in the range; Sweet Pea, which combines the beautiful smell of the sweet pea with hints of rose and hyacinth.  Evoking memories of the perfect English garden.  To balance the fresh sweet smell of the Sweet Pea I selected White Mulberry as my second fragrance,  a sophisticated floral aroma with hints of rose, mimosa, rosemary and jasmine.

The candles are hand made and poured using a mix of soy and mineral waxes to ensure the best possible scent.  All fragrance oils are UK cosmetic graded.  Each candle has a burn time of approx 35 hours.  Boxed in white of course, and tied with grey ribbon they will make the perfect gift for family and friends or treat to yourself.



The candles along with our other carefully sourced  and hand crafted  products will shortly be available to buy online on the website and at select events throughout the South West of England.



Its a shame we don't have the ability to smell through our devices but until we do, here's a little video of how wonderful my candles look and sound.  Like a miniature log fire burning away.