the white approach online shop


Returning to work in a "proper job" leaves me very little time these days to indulge my passion for bargain hunting and tracking down stylish affordable items for the home.  When I do find something and post it on my social media, I am often asked where or if it can be bought.
 I am particularly fortunate to have a very talented carpenter husband and so I have decided to relaunch my website Thewhiteapproach.com where I hope to sell my range of affordable, stylish homewares.


hand crafted wooden chopping or serving boards from the white approach
  
Initially I will have handmade wooden serving and chopping boards.  Made by my husband in his workshop in deepest Devon, they are made from beech and will be available in several different sizes.  You can buy them treated with oil or left unstained whichever is your preference.



I will also be selling carefully selected vintage kitchen/dining pieces like the chocolate cups above.  Over the years I have amassed quiet a collection of white fine bone china and porcelain.  Many of the pieces  I  use alongside modern items and they compliment each other beautifully.   The modern rustic look is very popular and also works perfectly if you love the French inspired farmhouse look in your home.


I'll also have new pieces like these distressed wooden American Barn inspired stars


and bargain finds from my treasure hunts.  Which, although not new, fit in perfectly  in terms of quality, style and value for money.


Handmade to order solid pine display ladders. Perfect in all rooms in the house.  From towels in the bathroom to books in the living room, they are a stylish display alternative.


I'll be complimenting our own range of products with carefully sourced items from independent retailers from around the world.

Linen bedding and clothing made to order.


To ensure I have a little bit of something for everyone I am really excited that I will also have my very own "the white approach" brand of hand poured candles and handmade soap ! Both made here in the UK by very talented and hardworking independent craftswomen.

That's all for the moment.  I am working hard to get the website ready and hope to start selling by the end of April.  If you would like to sign up to my newsletter to ensure you are up to date with all the latest news and offers you can do so by visiting the website at www.thewhiteapproach.com  and scrolling to the bottom of the home page where there is a newsletter sign up box, or by visiting the contact us page HERE

Thank you 

Karen x