Camerich contemporary furniture


I am still on the lookout for that one unique piece of statement furniture to complete my living room.  Its the one room left in the house that I feel has an unfinished look about it.  Because of the layout of the room and my reluctant agreement to a large screen tv (I do live in a house with four men) there is a limit to how I can position furniture.
 I was therefor particularly taken with the contemporary brand Camerich who make and sell beautifully crafted, affordable stylish modern furniture.  Camerich have a huge selection of furniture including sofas, chairs, tables, beds and storage.  Enough choice to satisfy even the most indecisive amongst us.  The New Elan sofa range above also comes with storage options stylishly built in.   I also love that the range of sofas are available with removable covers, a must in a family home these days.



                                                             The new Amor sofa range

The furniture is also modular.  You select your style, your size and then your covering. Camerich have a huge selection of swatches available in fabric and leather.  All the latest in colours and fabric.  I particularly love Peacock which looks very much like one of the new 2017 trend colours.


The new Harmon side table is made from walnut and is available with a top made from either marble (another 2017 trend) or walnut.  I love the idea that this side table is on castors and can also come with storage.


I'm particularly taken with the new Vast lounge chair.  There is a definite move away from the traditional three piece suite these days, with people opting for a wide variety of seating styles and colours in their homes.  No longer are we tied to matching sofas and armchairs in our living rooms.  I have long been in favour of this way of furnishing my home and am on the lookout for the perfect armchair to add to my living room.  With its contemporary style and huge choice of fabric options I think  I might just have found the perfect piece in the Vast chair.



Using only the finest materials with expertly crafted superior standard wooden or high quality steel frames and high density foam or luxury down feathers,  Camerich are able to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and style in their furniture.   They currently have 10% discount off all their new furniture so its definitely worth a pop over to the Camerich website for a browse.

A collaboration post with Camerich