LSA International


I have a bit of an obsession with beautifully designed home wares.  Just when I think I have the perfect combination of new and vintage items arranged around my home,  I discover another piece of perfect white gorgeousness that just has to fit in somewhere.



I have flowers in almost every room of my home, my excuse to keep buying jugs and vases.  I am really trying to introduce more plants too but have to say I am not the best at keeping plants alive.  I always seem to either give them too much love (water) or starve them to death.  Although maybe with the current trend for faux flowers and greenery I might have more luck.


LSA International recently sent me a selection of items from their Utility range which fit perfectly with my love of multi function.   Created to celebrate their 50th anniversary, this series combines flair and practicality, with modern mixed material designs.  It is part of their five decades, 5 materials collection. Heavy gage steel teamed with solid ash bases and lids, together with leather handles, makes the Utility collection as durable as it is functional and stylish.  I have always loved to find a use for something other than what it was intended. Jugs and vases in particular have found many uses in my home.  I use them in the bathroom to hold toothbrushes, in the dining room they house my collection of taper candles, I even have a display of jugs hanging on an old French style bottle rack.




LSA International is a family owned business located in Poland where almost all of their products are handmade, individually mouth blown  and hand finished by skilled artisans. They currently have over 90 different collections ranging from classic to contemporary styles, with something to suit every taste.




I particularly love the glass and leather selection in the  Utility range.  The pots are mouth blown from layers of clear and coloured glass (although white only for me thank you ) and have natural leather handles which gives the utility feel.  This gorgeous contemporary style can be used to store anything from candles, pencils, flowers to  kitchen utensils and of course food !









A collaboration post with LSA international. all photographs are from the LSA Website.