Washable paper bag pots

                                                                        Photo :  Tavanastudio


Trying not to go into a total meltdown over the impending visit of the photographer from Ideal Home magazine this week, I decided to have a little retail therapy and treat myself to some new bits for my home.
I discovered washable paper bags on Etsy sometime ago when I was looking for something new and innovative to put plants in. Very Scandinavian and a perfect fit to my home style, its a perfect opportunity to buy some and see how they look.  If these gorgeous photographs are anything to go by I will be really happy.


                                                                     Photo : Tavanastudio

Durable and waterproof these storage bags have endless uses.  Made from Tyvek paper (you will often see it wrapping building on work sites to offer protection)  it is strong and washable.  I love the modern feel of these bags.  You can shape them in so many ways, they look delicate and light but are actually really robust.  Nearly impossible to tear they would be great for storage in a child's room.



photo : MESSstudio



                                                                            Photo : MESSstudio


I love these hanging ones from the WarmGreyCompany





Photo TavanasStudio



The bags arrived within two days and I al really pleased with how they look. One more item ticked off the long list of "to do" before the man from Ideal home arrives on Friday morning !