New Tap !


I'm not a great one for entering competitions but I have a bit of a problem when it comes to beautiful taps!  When I saw the gorgeous Waterfall Tap over on the Bathroom Takeaway instagram page was up for grabs, I thought no harm in entering.
 Imagine my delight when I was contacted to be told I had actually won it !  I was over the moon, especially when it arrived and it was really good quality.  Sturdy and great weight, it was love at first sight.  Now this is where I hadn't actually thought this win through.  We already have a  nice bathroom and actually a pretty cool (if not actually very practical)  tap on the sink in the bathroom.  Also, what was hubby going to say to changing taps when he is currently in the middle of making over the garden !


The tap currently in residence in the bathroom


Deep breath and in we go .....

ME : "Darling, I won a tap from Bathroom Takeaway on Instagram" holds breath for the response.

HUBBY : "Really ?  You like a nice tap.  Suppose you want me to fit it ? "

ME : "Would be nice" (Winning smile)

So that hurdle over, upstairs to look at the bathroom.  Now not so sure my shiny new tap will work on this style of sink and actually, the floor is looking a bit tired too.  Well it has been quite a few years since we renovated the bathroom .  Would I be pushing my luck to suggest a mini makeover on the bathroom ?

Watch this space.....

Meanwhile I actually really like the look of this sink.