Modern Moroccan




I've had a Pinterest board  I called Modern Moroccan for some time.  I love to pin beautiful images that inspire me to interpret the ancient look of Morocco in a modern and fresh style.  Mostly in white, of course.
It's a style easy to incorporate into your home and a big design trend at the moment.  The high street is full of Moroccan influence with lamps and ceiling light fixtures a big part of the look.


I have the Emporio Arts Moroccan globe pendant in my kitchen/dining room and think it fits in really well with the rest of the decor.  It's an easy look to recreate with a few key items.  Lighting is key, but also the use of cushions, candles, lanterns and plants helps to add to the overall Moroccan style look.


Handmade in metal with punched holes for detail, it casts a beautiful light when lit and gorgeous patterns on the ceiling.






If you need a little inspiration to bring Modern Moroccan touches to your home, here are a few of my favourite Pinterest images.


Image Credit Richardpowers.co.uk via Pinterest 

image credits El Ramia Hamra styling & photography Paulina Arcklin



image credits El Ramia Hamra styling & photography Paulina Arcklin

and if all that beautiful Moroccan white has made you want to shop.  Take a look at some of my favourite pieces from Wayfair to help and inspire you.



Collaboration post with Wayfair.