DIY Halloween Decorations


It's that time of year again.  Although the twins are fast approaching 13. THIRTEEN ! How did that happen ? They just reminded me that they are not too old for a Halloween party and PLEASE can we have one again this year. 
I love a good party and an excuse to get the gory on, but still have flash backs to the last party when hubby thought it would be a good idea to make a cobweb on the white painted living room floor out of red tap.  Red tape when peeled off, took half the paint off the floor !  We won't be making that mistake again.

   
I think my guests made a real effort that year ! 

 I am all for quick, easy and affordable ideas to decorate and feed the  monsters and zombies.  It's often the simple ideas that end up being the most effective.  Who doesn't love an oozy chocolate eye or a severed sausage finger in a bun complete with bloody red sauce!  


The rats on the stairs went down really well one year.  A  quick and easy idea.  I just downloaded the images, printed them off , cut them out and stuck them onto the staircase risers.   

I'm going to include all of the great ideas below in my party planning this year and lets hope its a ghoulishly gorgeous evening.  

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hotel Chocolat. The opinions and text are all mine.